The Retirement Benefits Group is a team of highly specialized and accredited retirement plan consultants.
Throughout our 20 year history, we have assisted some of the most well-known companies in California both with their qualified and non-qualified retirement plans. At Retirement Benefits Group we continually strive to build on our reputation as the most trusted retirement plan advisors in the industry.
Our primary focus is protecting the fiduciary interests of our clients. To achieve that end, we assume co-fiduciary status with our client. In doing this we are able to implement defendable and reliable processes that ensure successful retirement products, as defined by the Department of Labor, for both our clients and their plan participants. We utilize our vast resources and industry knowledge to achieve plan success.
G.W. Sherwold Associates, Inc., and its founder Gary W. Sherwold have a 25-year history of providing superior asset management and retirement plan design.
We are a Securities and Exchange Commission registered investment advisor, and a member broker/dealer of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
Consistency plays a key role in the benefit an employee receives from a company retirement plan. By eliminating the majority of investment volatility through plan design, employees can benefit from compounding investment returns over many years, and are much less likely to panic and make ill-advised emotional decisions in weak economic periods. Our independence allows our firm to utilize the highest quality institutional investments with complete objectivity. Over the past decade, our plans have out-performed our peers and the major benchmark averages by a significant margin, with much less volatility to plan participants.
ADP leverages robust technology and the knowledge of experienced professionals to provide world-class record keeping and retirement services for companies of any size. Our product offerings include 401(k) & SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plans, Executive Deferred Compensation Plans, and “Premium Only” (POP) Cafeteria Plans.
Our Services Include:
- Minimize potential fiduciary liability
- Plan design and compliance
- Participant education and communication
- Identify plan shortfalls prior to becoming compliance issues
- Investment selection and analysis
- Plan benchmarking and discovery
- Audit File package
- Ensure proper fee transparency
- Documented process for plan success
- Non-qualified executive compensation plans
- Not for profit retirement plans
Our Services Include:
- Act in Fiduciary capacity to plan to minimize potential employer liability
- Plan design to promote consistency and maximum employee participation
- Bilingual employee educational meetings
- Personalized executive benefit consulting
- On-going executive and employee financial advisory consulting